Sunday 2 May 2010

Worse than Fashion Disaster

You know what, the worse than fashion disaster??? The answer is CEREMONY ON SUNDAY. 'Cause of the national education day, a ceremony on that day. Why not wait for Monday? Can not wait? Basic. Government gone mad. I was forced to follow the ceremony. But, never mind. I FORGIVE THE GOVERNMENT. Since both my bestfriend invites me to go to shopping afterwards.

The ceremony was over and I'am with my two bestfriends went to Internetarium, an internet cafe. The question is, WHAT FOR US TO GO TO THERE. The answer is FOR CHANGE OUR UNIFORMS. Ridiculous indeed. But that is what happened. 'Cause we do not have time to come home anymore and change our uniforms at home.

So, after we switch uniforms with the "stylist" clothes, we leave to go to Paris Van Java. For shopping anything who us wanted. But apparently, we did not spend "anything who us wanted". But we only shop stationery and some books.
And you know, what a total number of all our purchases???

Rp.1.076.400,00. (And as you know, my credit card not limit anymore.)

Fantastic? Surprised? I'm thinking did not.

Anyway, I met with my two junior high school friends. And they are looks so "ah-mazing". Kidding. They are looks different than before I see them. I know something from them. They also followed the ceremony at their respective schools before. Hahaha, we [I'm and my bestfriends] thinking, just our schools which follow the CEREMONY ON SUNDAY. Apparently not.

No comments:

Post a Comment