Friday 7 May 2010

Out of My Head

A sunny Friday. In disturbed by an event [which was not important] that the outside event held at my school. Disrupt lessons, disturbing the peace Friday, disturbing mood, disturbing... everything... Hourly lessons of history is lost, "blessed" by the events that are not important. Imagine, no occasion whatever it was often disrupted, especially if there are such events???

I keep silence with two of my friends in the library. Reading the existing literature. One of these papers. I open a page that displays the schedule of films that were scheduled in theaters. I involuntarily took them, and they said "yes."

In class we talked about it again. And not just us who plan to go, but there are two others which one person I'm crush him/her.
Happy? Do not ask. Absurdly happy. But, I'm just quiet, did not show the actual expression.

After school, I did the Friday prayer first. Mandatory activities that must be implemented by the Muslims. After that, I'm with my friends to go to the cinema. Hoping to get a seat beside him/her at the time at the cinema. Expect more. But hope it gets a BIG ZERO value.

What is worse is when I know that people who BITCH [exactly is the person who makes me jealous] sitting side by side with him/her. So the value was DOBLE BIG ZERO.

No comments:

Post a Comment